Centerport Inc. is a specialized transportation company covering South Florida for over 30 years with terminals located in:
- West Palm Beach at Palm Beach International Airport near Port of West Palm
- Ft Lauderdale near FLL (Ft Lauderdale International Airport) and PEV (Port Everglades)
- Miami near MIA (Miami International Airport) and POM (Port of Miami).
Centerport has a fleet of specialized equipment to suit all your needs:
- Sprinter Vans
- Box straight trucks
- Reefer (refrigerated box trucks)
In addition to power equipment, Centerport owns specialized trailers for just about every kind transport to include:
- 53’ Van trailers
- 48’ Vans trailers
- 28’ Van trailers
- Roller bed van trailers
- Flat bed trailers
- reefer (refrigerated) trailers
- Triaxle Chassis 20’ expandable to 40’ for container drayage to and from the ports
- Landoll trailers equipped with a winch and hydraulic leveling capability for handling heavy equipment transportation.
Centerport Transportation is an authorized Air Cargo station for Southwest Airlines at PBI.
We receive air cargo for flights for Southwest Airlines. We receive cargo, create Waybills, provide TSA screening, and safely deliver cargo directly to the appropriate airline. In addition, we receive air cargo from the airlines and offer expedited residential delivery services and business delivery. All of our trucks and trailers have heavy lift gates and specialized material handling equipment to be able to deliver to just about any destination.
All personnel have a valid I.D. and STA and are properly trained annually with the most current TSA security training and compliance with TSA regulations or equivalent.